Thursday, May 30, 2013

Being Adult

I am only a girl when I imagine how awsome adult's world is. Its great being grown up. No body will shout when I don't want to finnish my supper.. No body care what time I need to go to bed even when it's in the midle of the night. No body will schold me when I am lazy to clean up my bed and my own room. No body care about what should I eat for my launch even I always take junk food. It great being adult I can do anything I want to, the important thing isthat my sister will not yell and shout at me
" small little funny rabit anymore" that will be the greatest thing ever. I am only a girl when I imagine how complicated adult's world is...lets see whats up... If I was my Mom... I must be very stress when I couldn't find parking space for my car....(my Mom always shouting when we out of parking area in one supermarket) If I was my older sister.... I must be very panic when my phone's credit is running out....(she can't call her boy friend any more) If I was my brother or my Father... I must be very sad when my favorite food ball team lose....(they always sad when Liverpool out of the game...so sad) Ohhhhh... being adult is complicated I think I need to think hard to be like them.. or probably I don't want to grow up. But....If I need to grow up, I dont want to be like my mom, my sister, my brother or my Dad... I just want to be me... my world like today. MOM.... IAM AFRAID TO BE ADULT

No comments:

Post a Comment